Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Welcome

blog-welcome-copy2
Thanks for taking the time to have a look at my new and improved website.    I hope you can learn more about me and my company here.  I endeavor to provide a resource for everyone in the lower mainland who is wanting to decorate, renovate, or buy furniture, accessories or anything else they may find here!  Hopefully it will become a spot of creative inspiration as I showcase new products from my suppliers, new trends, my latest projects, and other inspiring rooms.  Please feel free to contact me anytime with any questions or comments you may have.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Lisa - love your web site!! Wow, you have some great things on here!! L-O-V-E the Stanley Furniture - Shelter Island Hampton Dining set!! What would the price be for the hutch? My dream is to one day have a nice dining set....hopefully in time we'll be able to do that thru you!! We just have to work at saving up!!

    Anyway, great stuff...look forward to seeing more!!

    Have a great week!! Later, Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great website Lisa! Well Done! It looks intriguing, professional, and has lots of information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya...

    I should connect you with some of my builders for our sites..Nice website...If you give me some cards I'll put them into my site.

    See ya!

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a messege: