Saturday, March 19, 2011

Progress!

Its absolutely amazing what 10 days will do!   We've seen great progress.  Ron is having a hard time staying away long enough to go to work!  Im just trying to keep up with the 2 renovations that Grapevine is doing, plus a few decor projects too.  Its given me a chance to get out there again and see the latest and greatest in flooring, lighting and tiles.  Keep tuned as I share some of the things I've found.08 Mar 2011_097216 Mar 2011_125518 Mar 2011_1171eston worksvea dirty

1 comment:

  1. I am so thrilled for you - the footprint looks huge and it is going to be fantastic!! I am going to love watching you build you dream home!! You are one talented lady. I love everything we have picked together - how lucky am I to have a friend and a designer in one.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a messege: