Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Cottage Life #2

Well it seems that my blog doesn't want to work, and Im not the person to make it work.  So, Ruby & Ink to the rescue!  They will be revamping my blog.  I plan to write more often and bring you some of my latest projects, and present you with the latest and greatest of the design industry.

So to end off my "cottage life" post, I'll show you a few pictures from our summer at our cottage.  As I said in my last post.  I hope you all had a great summer making memories with your family.  If you'd like to follow me on instagram, you can search the username: grapevine_designs.  Dont forgot to follow "Grapevine Furniture and Design" on Facebook where I post some of the great finds in my travels as a designer.



This is the octopus we caught in our crab trap.  This pictures show him swimming free



Island boys and captain Eston



Finnigan



Eli led a snake catching posse!  He kept them in the bucket.  Who knew one was pregnant.  We woke up to 2 more snakes in the morning.



1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous place to be able to visit and have! Lucky family! It was so nice to meet you Lisa yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a messege: