Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Raving about Rattan



Currently I'm obsessed with everything rattan! It can bring a playful, retro element to your home.  It can be painted to add a pop of colour, or left natural. . Rattan isn't only for chairs, it can be found in headboards, ottomans, stools, and just about everything you can think of.

I've been looking for a bed for my daughter and fell in love with this Serena and Lily headboard
And who doesn't love a gorgeous rattan shade like this one from sixbyeight

LACE RATTAN LIGHT – WHITE WASH | Six By Eight | Store: .

Or 500 at once!

luminaire osier:

I love Society Social's collection of painted rattan.




Serena and Lily seems to have cornered the market on gorgeous rattan!  THIS BED!   no more words required!

And this chair from Serena and Lily!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a messege: