Friday, June 17, 2016

Jewels on Display

Beautifully organized and displayed jewelry. Tangle free. What a dream come true! 

Jewelry can add style and flair to more than just your outfit. This vanity and jewelry display is from my collection.... love my jewels!  not many real jewels..... but jewels none the less!

pics by Janis Nicolay

I have found so many beautiful examples of gorgeous jewelry displays. Alaina Kaczmarski, The Everygirl created a beautiful display that perfectly incorporates her jewelry and vanity decor. 



I always love the work done by Pencil & Paper Co.  Isn't this a lovely display of jewelry?

                                         

For those of your with larger collections, this idea of a built in jewelry storage behind a mirror is genius!


If budget wasn't part of the equation... A custom jewelry vanity.....um yes!

And what about this DIY by Emily Henderson...Love it!

I can't tell you the frustrations of tangled jewelry when I travel.  Imagine my delight to come across the genius idea from The Crazy Coupon lady.  Cling wrap. Love it!


Why not make your jewelry part of your decor?  A little corner with a mirror and some pin nails for your necklaces.  Pretty bowls on your counter with your favourite earrings.


1 comment:

Please leave me a messege: