Sunday, December 18, 2016

Christmas Tablescape


I can't tell you I spent hours meticulously planning my Christmas table.  It started with some wrapping paper I bought at Homesense.  I love using wrapping paper for a table runner.  No investing in costly linens!


I started with an old pine garland down the centre of the table.  Then I added some fresh greens from my yard.  Granted, Im fortunate to have a holly tree in my yard!


Last year I purchased these black plates from IKEA.  Then I wrote on the dishes with sharpie!  you can find the tutorial here


Gold candle holders Ive collected from second hand stores.... Votive holders I painted gold for a recent party...  My new West Elm gold cutlery... 2 pomegranates I had the fridge.... and some roses I from the grocery store.  I could have ironed the napkins - maybe I'll get to that before my guests arrive!

Pictured below is one of my favorite tablescapes ever!  So pretty and fun.


I found this picture recently and loved it!  The glamorous purple mixed with a rustic lodge look.  I love the fur on the chairs!  I may try something like this next year.



This table place setting has been saved on my pin board for a few years now.  Using the same idea of writing on the plates.  A paper placemat layered over a linen runner.  Its perfect.



We are a musical family and I love this place mat idea.  Mixed with rustic wood slices.  It is simple and pretty.


Source unknown

Whatever you choose to do for your tablescape, I wish for you happy memory making with your friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a messege: