Thursday, July 22, 2010

A few of my favorite rooms....

I love the use of colour in these rooms.  I'm a big fan of a white room, but I think it is a great background for pops of colour.  It just allows the colour to be the focus.  Enjoy....

 

colourful kitchen

This kitchen just makes me happy!  What fun.

 

nice room

 Ahhh...  my kids would have this room turned upside down in minutes!  You always love what you can't have :)  I think what make this room so special, beside the stunning sofa, is the layering of textures, pattern and colour.

 

family room

Classy Contemporary - thats my name for this room.

 

great color combo

I love the colour scheme in this room.  Red and black is such a classic, but the turquoise puts it over the top!

 

fr colour3

WOW - what can I say.   I want to live here.... in this room.... forever!   Its not white, but neutrall and oh so warm.  Again, layering the textured neutrals and eclectic furniture.

3 comments:

  1. HEE HEE... just seeing if my comments work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new pictures - the room with yellow- what can I say - can I sleep on that floor?!

    Great pics, lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a friend of Nicole Gurash and she gave me you name, I am looking for a king size light colored upholstered head board, any suggestions? Karen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a messege: