Saturday, July 30, 2016

Shower with Love


This post is by guest blogger Katie Woo @katierwoo


One of my first thoughts after my best friend got engaged was, "I get to throw a bridal shower!"


The bride, Jennica, got engaged at sunrise at a special spot near her family's ocean cabin. Sunrise colours became the inspiration for Jennica's shower.


With a happy heart and exploding Pinterest board, I enlisted my awesome mom to help me bake and craft up a storm.

We wanted as many things as possible to be personal and special for Jennica. It was such a fun way to celebrate a special friend and show love and support.


One of my favourite items from the shower was wine bottle labels I made for the event. It was a fun customization that made for a fun keep sake for Jennica and Marko.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a messege: