Saturday, May 18, 2013

Introducing...

I know, I know, its been awhile.  I am back at my cabin and taking the time to dive back into my blog.  But clearly, blogging is not my forte.  I love designing and my family and I throw myself into both whole-heartedly.  Unfortunately, I need my sleep too :(  Blogging has taken a back seat.  So.... introducing Nicole Kanters!  Nicole is an interior design student who just married the son of the farther-son contractor team that I have been working with for years:  Westland Developments.  Nicole has a small obsession with design blogs, so she has agreed to help me stay more up to date with the blog.  Nicole is also working as my design assistant.
With Nicole's permission I stole this wedding picture off Facebook!

Its been an exciting year.  I look forward to sharing more in upcoming posts.  Here are a few sneak peaks of what Ive been working on.  You can follow me on Instagram by clicking here

Ive been finishing off a few details of phase one in the renovation of Fluid Day Spa.  


I helped a client furnish their new beautiful home in Abbotsford.  More pictures to come!


But mostly Ive been helping a lovely, very tall, very sporty, very fun family rebuild their home that was ravaged by fire.



I am also working on a master bedroom makeover.  I'm in love with the scheme that we have come up with!



I am also regularly adding new furniture distributors to my list of suppliers.  I have had my biggest year in furniture sales yet as more people discover the great products and great prices that I can offer.



If you follow me on instagram, you are getting a bit of a repeat, so I apologize.  But stay tuned, and we'll give you some fresh material soon!

Thanks for taking the time to read.  Feel free to comment.  Also, let me know if there is anything particular you'd like to see on my blog in the coming weeks!

Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a messege: