Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Looking for Inspiration...


First off, I want to say how excited I am for this opportunity. To be able to work in the same industry that I am studying and have such a huge passion for has been such a blessing, not to mention that I get to work for an designer who's style is gorgeous and knowledge of the industry priceless. And now to have the opportunity to share my passion by writing about it is such a fun opportunity. 

Now, to get down to business… we are excited to be offering consultation services to help pull together inspiration and design ideas. Sometimes it is hard to know where to start. An inspiration board is a great starting point to help steer the design process in the right direction. Whether you are tackling the renovation yourself or you have hired a contractor or interior designer, refer back to your inspiration board to make sure you are on the right track and your vision is coming to life. Check out some of the inspiration boards we have done for past clients.






Enjoy the rest of your week,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a messege: