Friday, August 12, 2016

Nutella Meringues

During the summer I spend a number of dreamy days at our family cottage.  There are no stores here so we plan out every meal and bring up the groceries.  Meal planning... what a novel idea!!  I bring up the supplies for many of the recipes Ive been pinning during the year.  This is one that I have to share.  This is actually how the meringues turned out!  These pictures are not modified to make you feel like a failure when yours are not nearly as pretty.  If I can do it, you too can do it!


I found this recipe on sweetestmenu.  The only adjustment I made was to warm the Nutella for 20 seconds in the microwave to soften it.

And there you have it folks!  If you love meringues and you love Nutella... well, who doesn't love Nutella....  You must make these meringues.  You can find the recipe here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a messege: