Sunday, August 28, 2016


We are Hiring

Are you interested in working in a creative and fun environment?  Be part of a growing brand?  We may have a position for you at Grapevine Designs.


Designer:  I am looking for a talented, organized and motivated designer.  Must have a good eye for design, but formal training is not a must.  Hours are flexible.  You will need to be able to work well independently, stay motivated and meet deadlines.  You will be given projects to work on your own and also as a team.


Assistant:  I am looking for a part time administrative/personal assistant.  This position offers flexible hours, the ability to work some hours from home and some in the office.  Also running errands.  While a good eye for design is not a must, it could be helpful.  Organizational skills and seeing a task through to completion are necessary.  Some of your responsibilities will be managing the office, dealing with receipts, payment of bills, following work order through to installation and phone calls.  Possibly some shopping too.

Email me at lisa@grapevinedesigns.ca.  Send your resume and tell me about yourself.  Let me know about your skills or interests.  Also let me know if you have any questions.  I will definitely get back to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a messege: